
We took these last month (when she was 5 months) but thought you would enjoy them now! Hope she brings you a smile =) We have a bunch more super cute ones I'll post later... her Little People video is ending, so no more time for blogging... I dont know how y'all do it...
5 comments:
She looks so beautiful. I have stayed so far behind on blogging since Ava was born, I try to go back and fill in the gaps, but I don't even have Trena's baptism from last January on here yet. Blogging is just not a priority that beautiful baby and a somewhat clean house is.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. She is getting so big. Give me more time when you are coming to town! I want to see you again. XOXOXO
oh my goodness! She is such a doll! I just want to grab her and squeeze her and kiss her!
She is the cutest! Oh how I miss you guys. Hugs and Kisses
will you please send these to my work inbox and home? I cannot show them off at work from a blog or fb. And you KNOW how much I need to show these off!
Post a Comment