Thursday, December 10, 2009

5 month pics













































It was so hard to narrow these down to 3 of each pose- but here are a few of the best. Teddi is a wonderful photographer and has so many cute props! And the crazy red head is so cute I wish I could upload them all (but this takes long enough- yes, we have a horrible connection in our house)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Adorable pictures. I love them oh so much. Who is this Teddi person and where did you find them? Can you give me the info?

Marie said...

Heather these are very cute. I can't belive how red her hair is. to cute

Carla said...

Those are SOOOO adorable!! She is getting so big and changing so fast. I love the green pot with her looking at the flower. (Keeper!!) I am jealous you are on close to the beach. :) It warmed up to 30 today-gulp-and snow is coming. Hope to see you over the holidays! XOXOX