

This is my crazy red head waking up from a long winters nap with her crazy red-rooster hair and watching it snow (I think this is the first time she has seen the snow coming down, at least conciously.) She was mesmerized by it! She has been recently doing these hillarious faces, where she is very expressive with her eyes, eyebrows, and lips- like she is talking- but usually nothing comes out, but it looks like she has a real story to tell! She did so many fun things in UT- she started taking steps if you hold her hands. She learned how to wave hi and bye- while we were walking to the airplane to leave she waved bye to everyone in UT. She started covering her eyes and playing peek-a-boo, and she loved playing patty-cake with grandma. When I asked her if she like her oatmeal, Grandma and I swear she said "oatmeal" back. And Grandpa was sure trying to get her to say "grandpa", and I think she got it out a few times, but the "pa" was a lot more noticable. She had fun playing with her
cousins, aunts, grandma and grandpa, and of course great grandma and grandpa! She was afraid of great-grandpas little man gnome, it was a great way for her to stay away from things we didn't want her in. I think we need to get some gnomes for our house!
cousins, aunts, grandma and grandpa, and of course great grandma and grandpa! She was afraid of great-grandpas little man gnome, it was a great way for her to stay away from things we didn't want her in. I think we need to get some gnomes for our house!


2 comments:
She is so cute. We definitely need to get together so our girls can be good friends. The second picture made me laugh because the two of you have the same look on your face. :)
Is it just me or does my niece get more and more beautiful everyday. I am so blessed to have her in my life. Thank you Read and Heather for our whole family's beautiful little Annabelle =)
Post a Comment