Yay!! I just new it was going to be a girl. We are so excited for you. Couple more weeks and we will know if she is going to have another little girlfriend.
She's a doll- she looks so cute! Do you guys have a name? Congrats!
I called Diane and she told me too. Congrats. Girls are so fun to have!! See you on Friday for your shower.:)Carla
Congrats! That's so exciting!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay!! I just new it was going to be a girl. We are so excited for you. Couple more weeks and we will know if she is going to have another little girlfriend.
She's a doll- she looks so cute! Do you guys have a name? Congrats!
I called Diane and she told me too. Congrats. Girls are so fun to have!! See you on Friday for your shower.
:)Carla
Congrats! That's so exciting!
Post a Comment