We are expecting an addition to our family at the end of May! I heard and saw the heartbeat on Tuesday 11/4 (And there was only 1 for all of you who thought we are having twins!) We are hoping to find out if it is a boy or girl when we are in UT for Christmas. Hopefully s/he cooporates! I will update w/ more info when I have time... which may be never...Friday, November 7, 2008
The good news!
We are expecting an addition to our family at the end of May! I heard and saw the heartbeat on Tuesday 11/4 (And there was only 1 for all of you who thought we are having twins!) We are hoping to find out if it is a boy or girl when we are in UT for Christmas. Hopefully s/he cooporates! I will update w/ more info when I have time... which may be never...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I heard a little rumor and had to ask Diane. Congrats!! Glad everything is going well and you and the baby are healthy. I'd like to see you over the holidays so look us up.
:)Carla
Congrats! The pregnancy countdown ticker frightens me a bit, however. ;)
Dont worry, my baby is way cuter than that one... and will be even cuter once it is here =)
Hearing the baby's heartbeat is so special. It makes it so real. The throwing up lets you know things are happening but hearing that little heart beat is so sweet. Congrats.
Post a Comment