Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Back to school, but still havin' fun!

Well school started, and so far so good! I am enjoying my classes and still trying to have fun on the side!

Here are our latest adventures-

January and John got free tickets to the Angels game, so we went to that with them. Of course the Angel’s won, because they are the best team! We had yummy nacho’s and watched the fire works afterwards.

We went to the Orange International street fair with Read’s friend from work, Amir, and his wife, but I can’t pronounce, let alone spell her name. They are really fun. He is Middle Eastern and she is Japanese. We ate lots of yummy “international” food until we made ourselves sick.

Matt and his girlfriend M.E. (Said Emmy, but spelled with initials) invited us to go iceskating. It was pretty scary, but by the end, I think I got the hang of it! I only fell down twice… But one time I knocked over a small child. I felt so bad, but we were both okay =)

We took Heather and Brooke out on Saturday night, we went to Brooke’s soccer game, which she won! There was a Roundtable pizza within walking distance, so we had pizza while we watched the game. And it was GOOD pizza!!! Then we went to the Irvine Spectrum and went on the huge ferris wheel and walked around. It was fun to get to hang out with them!

1 comment:

Merry Melody's said...

The Mariners are almost the worst team so we balance each other out. Yeah draft picks! I know you are jealous of our draft picks. If only the Angels would loose more they could be cool like us. :) I'm so excited to visit your blog! I'm so glad you are doing it. Love ya!